Emmy® Award-winning producer at South Dakota’s CBS affiliate. Team member of Edward R. Murrow Award-Winning website KELOLAND.com.
📍Where I’m At
👨🏼💻 A little more about me
I got my start in journalism in middle school 👦🏼. First reporting for a 📰 local park district newspaper, then for the 🎙Scholastic Kids Press Corps (here is my bio back then). In high school I was the first digital editor for our school newspaper.
Recently I received an official diagnoses for caffeine abuse. That said, I 💙 LOVE ☕️COFFEE. I have been a barista twice. I’m currently 💚 working at Starbucks (in addition to my full-time job) to take part in the amazing Starbucks College Achievement Plan (basically, free college).
🎓 I am finally 🥳 finishing my degree in media studies at 🏫 Arizona State University at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communications. (And that’s the way it is.)
Here are a few of my latest stories for KELOLAND.com:
- The 2nd annual Sanford International is happening this week at the Minnehaha Country Club. New this year is an app designed to create a new experience for spectators.
- Flooding continues to be a concern over the weekend. The American Red Cross shelter in Sioux Falls will remain open. Here are some of the river gauges to track the […]
- The worst of this weekend's flooding in the Sioux Falls area is expected to be north of city and in the Dell Rapids and Renner areas, according to Minnehaha County […]
- Widespread, significant flooding is happening across South Dakota as Sioux Falls is cleaning up from three EF-2 tornadoes.
- Hy-Vee employees are bringing food and water throughout Sioux Falls to people cleaning up after the three tornadoes and heavy winds brought damage to much of the city.