This is an accessibility statement from Michael Geheren.
Measures to support accessibility
Michael Geheren takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Michael Geheren – Personal Website:
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Michael Geheren – Personal Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Michael Geheren – Personal Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Michael Geheren – Personal Website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of Michael Geheren – Personal Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Michael Geheren – Personal Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Michael Geheren – Personal Website:
- Portfolio Items: Some articles may not be fully compliant because There are quite a few pieces of content imported from third-party news organization websites. It’s part of a broader process to work on ensuring accessibility of all areas of my website. Contact email@example.com.
Michael Geheren assessed the accessibility of Michael Geheren – Personal Website by the following approaches:
- Full accessibility evaluation underway
- Third-party tools used including WebAim’s WAVE and HTML_CodeSniffer
This statement was created on 26 August 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.